Friday, September 23, 2011

Etsy Features: Autumn Finds

A is for... Autumn

Here are a few Autumn-themed items that I loved on Etsy this week.

Give Thanks banner from PrissyPaperDoll's shop. Perfect for a Thanksgiving party or get together.


I love decals and this one is amazing. Autumn Tree Decal from KinkyWall shop.


I would love to have these displayed in a fancy dish on my shelf near the door. 6 Natural Acorns by Woolicious. I love these red polka dot ones as well.


I'm a big fan of making decor out of wood blocks. There's so much you can do. I absolutely love these Wooden Autumn stackables from Project Piggies. (How cute is this cupcake piggy bank?)


These cupcake shaped oven mitts are so original. Although these green/yellow ones are my favorites. They're from Em's Jewelry shop.


What are some things you've been admiring on Etsy lately? If you have your own Etsy shop, post your link and maybe you'll be featured here next week.

Next week: C is for... Candy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...