Friday, September 16, 2011

ABCD.. Etsy

B is for.... Baby Girl.

Here are a few things I found and loved on Etsy that I'd love to get for my (or any) baby girl. (Note: I'm picking letters at random. This is the first of a feature that I hope will be a weekly thing.)


GalerieAnais is a shop from France selling the cutest baby nursery prints. If my baby's nursery wasn't already decorated, I would be changing up the theme right now to include a few of these prints. I absolutely love them. Here is the one pictured above.



These Crinkle Owl Toys are simply adorable, as are the rest of the crinkle toys in this shop.



Keeping with the owl theme for a moment, here is an adorable owl hat and diaper cover set from Amy K's shop. I love the bright colors.



I love Halloween and I can't wait to dress my girl up in anything Halloween themed. I love these polka dot Halloween booties from Tilly Whistle. There are other adorable non-Halloween booties for sale as well.



This cat ears beanie is so cute! It's from the Abby Cove Crochet shop. It would be great to dress up with for Halloween, as a prop for photos, or I'd even put it on my baby for everyday use.

What are some things you've been admiring on Etsy lately? If you have your own Etsy shop, post your link and maybe you'll be featured here next week.

Next week: A is for Autumn. 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...